Aspire Breeze AIO Charging DockView Options
The Aspire Breeze Charging Dock features a rechargeable 2000mAh battery that will keep your Breeze topped up without having to mess about with cables every time.
Simply charge up the dock and when it comes time to charge your Breeze just slide it in and you’ll be ready to vape in no time!
Blackcell Bu4View Options Out of Stock
- Compatible with Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries.
- 5V/1000mA USB automatic identification output, as standard.
- Two independent, micro-controlled charging slots allow for simultaneous charging.
- Battery type and status automatically detected.
- Select the appropriate voltage and charge mode.
- Features reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Integrated overcharging, overheating, overvoltage, overcurrent, and discharge protections.
- Optimally designed for heat dissipation.
- Certified by CE, RoHS, and FCC.
- 3 LEDs display the charging status. (30% 70% 100%)
- When no batteries are installed, the three LEDs will flash and then off one after the other when the charger connected to a power source.
- When a faulty battery is inserted, the three LEDs will flash at the same time to alert you.
- During the charging process, the three LEDs light up one by one, and will all remain light up until the charging is completed.
- 1A or 2A input, Intelligent chip, automatically stop charging when batteries are fully charged.
- Fully charged testing: -DV, 0DV testing charging time controlling, maximum voltage testing.